With over 150 years of experience, CoolSys is the market-leading indoor environment solutions company. Our full spectrum of best-in-class services includes HVAC & refrigeration installations, remodels, service & maintenance; and energy solutions, including controls and lighting. CoolSys serves customers in the retail, commercial, food service, educational, healthcare, and industrial markets. Headquartered in Southern California, CoolSys has more than 2,000 highly trained, field-based service and installation experts, serving more than 45,000 customer locations across North America daily.
WHAT WE OFFER
We are a large company serving many unique customers – because of this, we provide job stability and long-term opportunity for career growth. We invest in our technicians by offering:
- Ongoing Education & Training
- Exposure to a Large Variety of Projects
- Industry-leading Benefit Packages
- Advanced support and tools designed to improve your workflow
WHY JOIN US
We understand that hiring great people in the field is the foundation of everything we do. Our employee benefits packages include:
- Competitive pay from $65,000-95,000/yr, depending on experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription coverage
- Paid vacation and holidays
- 401(K) matches
- Life insurance, AD&D and long-term disability
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid online training and state-of-the-art training facility to invest in YOUR career growth
- Opportunities available nationwide
- Employee discounts on vehicles, hotels, theme parks, select cell phone bills and so much more
- Pet Insurance
- Legal Plan, and ID Theft Protection
A Capital Project Manager - Project Administrator is responsible for coordinating and overseeing project activities, managing schedules, and ensuring project deliverables are completed on time and within budget. They break projects into tasks, create workflows, analyze risks, and provide documentation. Strong organizational and communication skills are essential in this role. They are in charge of identifying the project's requirements, setting objectives and timelines, handling the budget, and developing strategies to optimize project operations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinates and plans Installation projects
- Oversees procurement of materials, permits, supplies.
- Reviews proposals for accuracy and completeness prior to customer submission
- Reviews and approves submittals.
- Manages coordination of schedules
- Maintains communication with all stakeholders.
- Reports on job status and job performance
- Ensures costs are accurately forecasted.
- Ensures documentation and customer requirements are complete.
- Develops and maintains productive relationships with customers and branch teams.
- Troubleshoots and resolves any issues in a timely fashion.
- Prepares install package to accompany invoice submission.
- Updates project management trackers and other sources of truth
- Provides feedback on employee job performance.
- High school diploma, GED, or completion of trade program or technical school.
- College degree is a plus.
- 5+ years formal project management experience in commercial building construction, refrigeration, HVAC or a related industry/trade. PMP preferred.
- Strong business acumen and project management skills, including knowledge of automated project management tools, financial reports and general knowledge of accounting principles.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, set and balance competing priorities with strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
- Strong analytical capability and the ability to solve complex business problems.
- Excellent verbal/nonverbal, written, and presentation skills, including the ability to communicate timely, clearly, and concisely.
- Outstanding relationship building skills, including the ability to proactively address customer issues and concerns, and forge strong working relationships with customer representatives and branch teams.
- Demonstrated track record of accurate project estimating, labor forecasting and change control.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and other technical documents.
- Ability to use computer tools including Outlook, Word, Excel, Smartsheet etc.
- Ability to understand and follow all company policies and procedures and all applicable State and Federal laws.
Pre-employment background screening (criminal and DMV) as well as post-offer drug testing (including for marijuana) is required for all positions. The Company will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal law, state law, or local ordinance.
Today, there are 22 different companies that make up the CoolSys family of brands. When you join CoolSys, you join a nationwide network of the country's best and most highly trained technicians. Our valued employees are at the heart of our continued growth and success. We invite you to be part of that growth!
Connect with us on Facebook and on Twitter.
Coolsys is an EEO/AA/M/F/Vet/Disability Employer. All qualified individuals - Including all ages, colors, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other characteristics are encouraged to apply.
Pre-employment background screening (criminal and MVR) and drug testing (including for marijuana) are required for all positions. Coolsys will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal law, state law, or local ordinance.
HVAC Project Manager, Construction Project Manager, Trade Industry Manager, Project Management, HVAC Coordination, Building Services Manager, Trade Operations Manager, Project Planning, Construction Coordination, Mechanical Systems Manager, Trade Project Supervisor, HVAC Installation Manager, Project Development, Trade Industry Leadership, Technical Project Management #jm2024